Friday 25 November 2011

Things I know ... about the state of us

As we draw closer to the end of the year I can feel things reaching a crescendo.
I can feel the gumpiness in our house,  I can feel the patience wearing thin, I can feel the weariness. And that is literally before I look beyond myself.

So these are the things evident to me this week:
  1. 1. Sibling rivalry is rampant in our house as tired brother and sister snap and bicker with each other in frustration.
  2. As the weather becomes warmer and more predictible we are drawn to spend more time outdoors, with the threat of dangerous UV rays hanging over our heads.
  3. I am seriously overdue for a massage!
  4. There is much channel surfing going on in our household as we desperately seek something decent to watch.
  5. I am tending to block out the world with music more and more.


Linking up with Yay for Home!




FYBF
and with Tis the Life

5 comments:

  1. I'm hearing you on No. 3. Hanging out for Li'l Holly to start walking so I don't have to carry her around all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the sibling fighting is rife here too. Drives me mental - I am now taking pocket money away each time I have to say "leave each other alone" - I dont care who started it - the both loose R2/R5 depending on the offence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you living in my house? Seriously you could be. Number 1 - sibling rivalry is getting really bad, I don't think the UN could help with our issues right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready for the school holidays. My girls are tired and bickering a lot too, yet they can be the best of friends. I'm hoping we'll see more of the kindness once the alarm clocks are switched off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sibling rivalry was still rampant with me and my brother until I hit college, so you know...good luck. ;) Just stopping by from For the Love of Blogs!

    -Sarah at "Life of Love"

    ReplyDelete