Saturday 14 January 2012

Happiness is .. The Dreamy Giggler

I have had many a warm, fuzzy moment as a parent. I was reminded of one of these just this morning.


One of my favourite times of the day is when the children are asleep. They are still, angelic, peaceful ... usually. I love to sit on their beds or gaze from the door (sounds a little stalker-like), and take in their features while they are still. I watch their little movements and listen to the sounds of them breathing.


Both my children are avid dreamers, and can be quite the little talkers in their sleep. This can be quite entertaining, listening as they mumble words, or sometimes, say whole sentences with clear speech.


One moment that gives me delight every time is when they giggle in their sleep. It is an instant feel good moment. I would love to hop into their dreams and see what is giving them such pleasure that it makes them laugh out loud. 


I hope they continue to have pleasurable dreams, just to her that giggle break the silence.


Linking up with Rub Some Dirt On It

2 comments:

  1. I totaly get that!!!
    My daughter has had conversations in her sleep too---they never make any sence to me but its sure fun to listen!!
    Happiness is hop =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys laugh and giggle in their sleep, too! I think they both started to do it around 6 months old. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete