Friday, 25 November 2011

Things I know ... about the state of us

As we draw closer to the end of the year I can feel things reaching a crescendo.
I can feel the gumpiness in our house,  I can feel the patience wearing thin, I can feel the weariness. And that is literally before I look beyond myself.

So these are the things evident to me this week:
  1. 1. Sibling rivalry is rampant in our house as tired brother and sister snap and bicker with each other in frustration.
  2. As the weather becomes warmer and more predictible we are drawn to spend more time outdoors, with the threat of dangerous UV rays hanging over our heads.
  3. I am seriously overdue for a massage!
  4. There is much channel surfing going on in our household as we desperately seek something decent to watch.
  5. I am tending to block out the world with music more and more.


Linking up with Yay for Home!




FYBF
and with Tis the Life